What are cookies?
А Cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded to your device when you visit websites. Some of them are only used when you operate a web site and are deleted after you leave, but there are those that are remembered, to make your online visits more productive and resourceful. You can change the settings of the web browser and the system will automatically delete all cookies from your history or ask your permission to remove them.
Please be aware that blocking cookies can affect the quality of the work with JOBGEAR (www.jobgear.co.uk and headhunter.jobgear.co.uk).
Cookies help to:
- 1. Manage the session,
- 2. Improve functionality,
- 3. Improve performance,
- 4. Increase security.
What cookies do we use on JOBGEAR?
JOBGEAR uses two types of cookies: cookies set by JOBGEAR and cookies set by third parties (i.e. other websites or services).
Cookies set by JOBGEAR
1. csrf - it's a secret, user-specific token in all form submissions and side-effect URLs to prevent Cross-Site Request Forgeries,
2. identity - users fingerprint for identification,
3. favorite-jobs - favorite jobs for unauthorized user,
4. PHPSESSID - To store a simple message when a form is submitted that can be displayed on a different page,
5. hide_cookie_bar - check whether the cookie bar should be visible or not.
Cookies set by third parties
During your activities we use web services that may store cookies on your device when you are working with JOBGEAR. Please visit these online services if you want to learn how they can affect the preservation of the cookies in your web browser.
Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. To opt out of Google Analytics please go to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.