ID: #10341 Date: 26/12/16
|Location||England, North West, Manchester, Bradford|
|Salary||up to £32000.00 (per Year)|
Salary Circa £32,000 depending on experience + pension + quarterly performance related bonus + 25 days annual leave
|Sector(s):||General Insurance jobs|
- Educated to degree level or appropriate experience within an analytical or regulatory role.
- Strong networking, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to organise and manage workshops and meetings.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Clearly demonstrates the Yorkshire Water company values and behaviours.
- Ability to work to defined timescales.
- IT literate - Experienced in the use of word, excel and analytical techniques.
- Experience of report and presentation writing and communicating ideas and concepts.
- Commercially astute.
- Self-motivated, able to identify and source data and information to support analysis.
- Be a good communicator and demonstrate a professional manner when dealing with internal team members and external parties.
- Develops and maintains effective internal and external relationships.
- Full clean driving licence or an ability to travel around the country and county as required.
- Provide regulatory analysis to enable the development of key regulatory submissions in the lead up to Price Reviews.
- Provide significant support in the delivery of the Price Reviews.
- Provide support in managing the assurance processes required for the Price Review and other regulatory submissions as required.
- Provide regulatory analysis to support the development of regulatory and financial strategy and policies to colleagues at all levels.
- Source and analyse comparative data from across the industry and other comparable utilities.
- Provide analysis and insight on industry comparisons.
- Promote regulatory awareness at all levels across the company.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments.
- Ensure that robust financial management and commercial awareness form the foundation of all business decisions, aligning local activities with unit and company plans.
- Work as part of a team to deliver the team objectives.
- Take personal responsibility for yourself and also others with respect to health and safety, risk management and control of work to ensure compliance with the YW Safety Policy.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Yorkshire Water
Phone 01274 692653