Knowledge Management Manager
ID: #12078 Date: 08/06/17
|Location||England, South West, Devon, Exeter|
|Sector(s):||Strategy & Consultancy jobs|
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of Knowledge Management, strong interpersonal skills and supervisory/management skills. Previous experience of working within a legal/professional services or commercial environment and experience in database management is preferred.
In this role you will provide an efficient and effective Knowledge Management service to the Firm including:
- To review, develop, manage and co-ordinate an efficient and effective Knowledge Management and information service to the Firm.
- To maintain systems and processes for sharing information resources across departments, sectors and offices, co-ordinating activities and working closely with Professional Support Lawyers (PSL) and other designated legal department roles having a responsibility for Knowledge Management.
- To manage standardised and compliant systems in support of knowledge and precedent management.
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with Heads of Department, Professional Support Lawyers, Fee Earners and support employees, ensuring an effective service at all times.
- Management and co-ordination of the Knowledge Management administrative support function both within the Knowledge Management function and as required within department and sector teams.
- Manage and review the Knowledge Management budget.
- Manage the move to more electronic based information systems.
- Maintaining and reviewing online and offline subscriptions and precedent banks.
- Negotiating contract terms for renewal of online services.
- Ordering required legal publications.
- Maintaining a system for sharing reference sources and information between offices.
- Utilising Linex systems to disseminate Knowledge Management related news.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Ashfords LLP
Phone +44 (0)20 7544 2424