Accounts Assistant - Purchase Ledger
ID: #12080 Date: 08/06/17
|Location||England, South West, Devon, Exeter|
Applicants will be required to display initiative and meticulous attention to detail, build good working relationships and have excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will also have excellent organisational and time management skills, be willing to be flexible in line with the requirements of the role, and have the ability to remain calm under pressure. Good IT and numeracy skills are essential, in particular an excellent working knowledge of Excel.
Ashfords LLP are currently looking for a highly motivated Accounts Assistant to join our busy Finance Department in Exeter based in our Purchase Ledger team. This is a full time and permanent position.
The primary focus of the role is to work within the Purchase Ledger function providing the below financial support:
- Setting up new and maintaining current suppliers on the system
- Posting of invoices and expenses
- Running BACS payments and produce cheques
- Answering queries from other departments within the firm
- Day to day running of travel booking system - mainly train fares
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Ashfords LLP
Phone +44 (0)20 7544 2424