CSR Sales Manager
ID: #12141 Date: 13/06/17
|Company||Avanti Communications Group plc|
|Sector(s):||IT & Telecoms jobs|
Demonstrable track record of fund raising in a CSR context;
ideally related to schools / educational initiatives;
- Strong sales skills and closing capabilities
- Minimum degree level qualification in a relevant discipline;
- Experience of working in Africa ideally in EdTech or eHealth technologies and services;
- Good communication skills, written and oral;
- Competent in producing grant applications;
- Able to interact with clients and partners;
Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Technically literate
- Second language
The objective of the role is to win funds from CSR donors funds to
scale-up the roll out of ECO.
- Refine the Avanti CSR strategy
- Develop and implement an associated action plan
- Identify a list of target organisations
- Work with the marketing and business development team to refine the CSR proposition and campaign
- Work with regional sales teams implement sales activities to create the pipeline and close deals.
- Make project and sales presentations to potential partners, customers and CSR donors;
- Production of proposal documentation to secure funding and manage post proposal negotiations.
- Manage the donor relationship through the implementation of deployments, working with the Avanti deployment team(s) and local in-country partners.
- Related reporting and management of the ECO CSR sales pipeline
The role will require travel within Europe and to key African countries
In addition to the above responsibilities, the jobholder is required to perform other
reasonable duties as assigned by the supervisor/line manager from time to time.
where Avanti has coverage, currently in East and southern Africa. This
will expand to the rest of sub-Saharan Africa by 2017.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Avanti Communications Group plc
Phone 44 (0) 207 749 1600