Marketing Business Development Manager Europe
ID: #12145 Date: 13/06/17
|Company||Avanti Communications Group plc|
|Sector(s):||Financial Services jobs|
- B2B marketing or business development experience in a telecoms or technology company gained in the region.
- Able to plan, create and deliver marketing plans.
- Face-to-face sales, business development or marketing experience.
- Willingness to travel C.60% of the time.
- Demonstrable revenue and/or profit generation.
- Strong written and spoken English, other languages and advantage.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Resilient, flexible and possessing an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Graduate calibre.
- Demonstrable bid management experience.
- Channel management.
- Public speaking.
- Fixed or mobile Internet, IP data or satellite communications experience, ideally supported by appropriate qualifications.
- Masters level degree or equivalent in a business or engineering discipline.
- Full product lifecycle experience.
- Develop, own and deliver the regional marketing plan to generate revenue and support the Group’s marketing strategy.
- Pursue and qualify sales leads, progressing early and mid-stage opportunities to expedite lead-to-close duration in partnership with sales teams.
- Support regional channel partners with well executed campaigns to generate revenue growth for them and Avanti.
- Actively scan for bid opportunities and lead the bid response In addition to the above responsibilities, the jobholder is required to perform other reasonable duties as assigned by the supervisor/line manager from time to time. process.
- Drive demand through regional campaigns, events, thought leadership and proactive engagement with the market.
- Develop intelligence on the regional market to understand and inform market segmentation and the broader political, social, economic and technology drivers; champion the evidence based development of products, pricing strategies and propositions to meet them.
- Build the regional marketing toolkit, case studies and sales training to enable sales teams to excel.
- Regularly engage with leads, prospects and channel partners to promote Avanti, its products and capabilities; leading the monthly push campaign for your region.
- Provide consolidated and ad-hoc reporting as required.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Avanti Communications Group plc
Phone 44 (0) 207 749 1600