Administration Co-ordinator (Claims Transformation Programme)
ID: #12164 Date: 14/06/17
|Location||England, East of England, Suffolk, Ipswich|
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits:
|Sector(s):||Admin, Secretarial & PA jobs|
- Considerable experience in similar roles, including projects/programmes, event organisation, diary management, minute-taking, general administration
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written, maximises networking skills
- Expert knowledge of admin software e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook & other appropriate in-house systems
- Well developed prioritisation & organisation skills
- High levels of confidentiality
- Good influencing skills
- Flexibility, adaptability & able to multi-task in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the AXA UK organisation and its processes and procedures, particularly those connected to induction of new team members.
The overall purpose of the job is to co-ordinate the administration and logistics for the Claims Transformation Programme, including arranging meetings and workshops, coordinating stakeholders diaries, and facilitating the ‘on boarding’ and induction of all employees joining the Transformation Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the Claims Transformation programme
- Organise and attend (in order to provide logistical and administrative support) where appropriate business travel & event management connected to the transformation program, including meetings, workshops, conferences, Roadshows & Third Party hostings.
- Manage correspondence on behalf of manager(s) e.g. Emails, post, telephone in a timely manner, prioritising & cascading/escalating as appropriate without supervision.
- Manage general expenses for senior stakeholders and the wider Transformation Team in regards to travel, event management & equipment.
- Transcription & production of written correspondence as directed. Preparation of complex correspondence for approval, as well as, Document management e.g. Filing both electronically & hard copy as appropriate.
- Build effective partnership relationships with Functional management teams, customers, third parties.
- Contribute to project work as and when required on a functional basis to support there delivery.
- Coordinate the on boarding and induction of all new employee’s to the Transformation team, including systems administration, provision of required equipment with necessary systems access etc.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone 020 3206 8300