ID: #12172 Date: 14/06/17
|Location||England, North West, Bolton|
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
|Sector(s):||General Insurance jobs|
- Commercial Underwriting experience in either New Business or Renewals - essential.
- Previous experience of working within a Commercial Insurance environment - essential.
- Aware of market knowledge and trading issues.
- Technical product knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication/sales/negotiation skills.
- You will be motivated by stretching targets and can evidence good performance against these.
- You will deliver for our customers and be able to evidence that strong working relationships have been formed with existing customers.
- PC/mainframe systems/keyboard skills.
- Team focused.
- Effective time management skills.
- You will be working towards, or be willing to undertake CII qualifications. In return you can expect to receive structured and supportive personal development and training.
Your key tasks are to:-
- Underwrite business profitability, accurately and in line with established Underwriting practice.
- Supply underwriting and administration support as required.
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with brokers.
- Produce timely and accurate documentation.
- Actively encourage generation of profitable new business.
- Promote the business through a polite, helpful and willing attitude to all customers and colleagues.
- Assist and coach colleagues with technical and procedural aspects of underwriting.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone 020 3206 8300