Search more vacancies
HGV Fitter/Mechanic - Liverpool
ID: #12248 Date: 15/06/17
|Location||England, North West, Liverpool|
|Company||B&M Retail Limited|
|Sector(s):||Motoring & Automotive jobs|
- LGV Fitter qualification (city and guilds or NVQ Level 3 qualified technician) or proven experience repairing and maintaining Tractor units and Trailers including tail lifts.
- Must be able to work Sunday to Thursday 6am - 2pm
- Ability to work within guidelines given and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to actively seek solutions to problems.
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks.
- Diagnose faults and defects on a large fleet of trailers both double deck and single trailers.
- Diagnose faults and defects on a large fleet of articulated tractor units.
- Liase with Assistant Fleet Manager to identify parts required and tom be ordered.
- First class standard of repairs to all equipment.
- Maintain a high standard of safety inspections on all equipment
- Update daily the maintenance software with safety inspections and defect repairs
- Ability to work within guidelines given and to strict deadlines
- Ensure due diligence in all health and safety regulations.
- First class standard of tidiness and cleanliness are maintained throughout the VMU
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name B&M Retail Limited
Phone 0151 728 5400
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.