ID: #12441 Date: 21/06/17
|Location||England, East of England, Hertfordshire, St Albans|
|Company||BAM Construct UK|
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment. If you share our value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
To succeed in this role you will have:
• Demonstrate experience within a similar role.
• Minimum relevant qualification to level BTEC/HNC and/or equivalent experience
• Experience in using Microsoft Excel packages.
• Good communication skills and confidence, essential
• Ability to work within a team environment or as an individual with minimal supervision
• Good negotiation skills and commercial ability
• Experience of using estimating software [such as Xtreme Estimating] an advantage
• Knowledge of local supply chain an advantage
The role will focus on:
• Collaborate, work alongside and liaise with other departments
• Cost Planning on minimal design information
• Providing estimates for tenders and procurement of individual Electrical packages.
• Issuing of enquiries, assessment of returns and technical comparisons for subcontractors and equipment.
• Producing detailed take off quantities and contract sum analysis for all relevant packages to be completed by supply chain.
• Producing regular tender reporting
• Completing tenders in a professional manner for adjudication with risks fully spelt out and quantified.
• Sharing post tender interviews with the supply chain and producing minutes.
• Subcontract and Supplier procurement
• Producing subcontractor tender reports and recommendations
• Placing orders with manufacturers for the commercial advantage of BAM.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name BAM Construct UK
Phone 01442 238 300