FM Mobile Engineer
ID: #12443 Date: 21/06/17
|Location||England, North West, Salford|
|Company||BAM Construct UK|
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment. BAM Construct UK Ltd aims to be a diverse and inclusive organisation. We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate.
|Sector(s):||IT Contractor jobs|
To succeed in this role you will have:
• Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role, Electrical bias preferred.
• Essential - Electrical Inspection and testing 2391 (or equivalent)
• Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable).
• Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
• An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
• Strong customer care focus.
• Good communication skills.
• Proactive approach.
• Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
• Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
• Full UK Drivers licence.
You will focus on:
• Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Carrying out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
• Being on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
• Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
• Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
• Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
• Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
• Adopting a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
• Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Understanding and completing all work related documentation accurately and on time.
• Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
• Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name BAM Construct UK
Phone 01442 238 300