Lead Operations Representative
ID: #12464 Date: 22/06/17
|Location||England, London, Bromley|
|Company||Bank of America Merrill Lynch|
As a Lead Operations Representative your skills/competencies would include:
- Excellent geographic Knowledge of various jurisdictions throughout the world.
- Understanding of Funds Transfer Regulation and its intent/purpose.
- Attention to detail
- Decision making skills
- Global awareness
- Excellent communication skills
As a Lead Operations Representative your main responsibilities will involve:
- Review Transactions for Completeness in accordance to Funds Transfer Regulations (FTR).
- Perform outreach via SWIFT to banks to obtain missing information.
- Respond to incoming queries from remitting banks with regards to missing/incomplete payment information.
- Escalate to Client services/GFCC for where repeat offenders have been identified.
- Manage and Support the FTR COE Team as primary contact, scope of this role will also expand to support additional FTE for Real Time Monitoring also.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Bank of America Merrill Lynch