ID: #12729 Date: 29/06/17
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Company||Berry Recruitment Limited|
|Salary||£350.00 - £400.00 (per Day)|
|Sector(s):||IT Contractor jobs|
- Educated to degree level.
- Prince 2 or equivalent.
- MSP desirable but not essential.
Key tasks and deliverables:
- The key task will be to drive the delivery of the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) into new care settings. Initially this will be emergency prescribing through NHS 111 but it is very probable that other care settings will also require the service in the near future. The main deliverable will be the successful implementation of EPS into NHS 111.
Knowledge and skills:
- Digitally aware and very comfortable with technology.
- Key to the role is the ability to ensure that technology is used to drive effective business change
- Excellent communication skills. Particularly the ability to write material that will be used for exec level briefings
- Significant experience of planning and resource management
- The ability to clearly identify risks and put appropriate mitigations in place
- Experience of managing suppliers to ensure deliveries meet time, cost and quality standards
- Commercial and contract management experience desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of NHS primary care and/or NHS Digital would be a significant advantage
- A confident self-starter with the ability to see beyond the immediate task(s) and anticipate / resolve wider issues associated with the project
- Good team player with the ability to quickly form good quality and productive working relationships with the existing team
- In charge of a multi-disciplinary team of Agile: Developers, Designers, and Analysts.
- Leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process; prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Managing linkages between teams, ensuring good lines of communication, and effective reporting in an agile environment.
- Have the ability to: work closely with the Product Owner to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories; matrix-manage a multi-disciplinary team; ensure the products are built to an appropriate level of quality; demonstrate the ability to keep the long-term solution in focus and plan for risk; understand and manage financial forecasts and actuals in an agile environment; Proactively remove blockers to ensure that work is delivered.
- Experience of: delivering projects and products using the appropriate Agile Project Management methodology, learning and iterating frequently is a necessity; working in a multi-team portfolio delivery structure; and working with secure systems is essential.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Berry Recruitment Limited
Phone 01727 868899