Search more vacancies
ID: #12825 Date: 03/07/17
|Sector(s):||IT Contractor jobs|
- Pro-actively contribute to the development of the Architecture community and be an ambassador for Architecture. Interact with stakeholders on architecture issues and strategic improvements where such expertise is required.
- Provide solution architecture development, consultancy and assurance to projects, making sure applications are well designed and conform to Shell standards and reference/segment architectures. The Solution Architect is accountable to the Project Manager for the architecture of a solution being developed and implemented until the successful deployment of the solution. This includes:
- Being the point of call for all architecture aspects of an IT Project.
- Being able to address and integrate the: Business Process, Data, Application, Technical and Information Security aspects of an IT Solution.
- Ensure projects solution architecture is documented using the templates, System Architect tooling and conforms to standards.
- Coach detailed designers and business analysts in projects during their design work.
- Reviewing and accepting the detailed design of an IT solution.
- Support Segment Architects and reviews through the Architecture Review Board as required.
- Take an active role in documenting, improving & maintaining the Reference Models in Systems Architect. Lifting project deliverables to the Conceptual and Logical levels.
- Follow IT Technology developments in the market and leverage this knowledge in architecting solutions in Shell. Ensure solutions are ‘future-proof’
- Stay in touch with development of standards and standard services in IT at Shell. To ensure the latest service developments are taken into account.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name BG Group
Phone +44 (0)118 935 3222
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.