Data & Analysis Manager (Operational Analysis)
ID: #13080 Date: 10/07/17
|Location||England, South East, Milton Keynes|
|Company||Blue Pelican Ltd|
|Salary||£48000.00 - £52000.00 (per Year)|
Company car, 10% bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and blue-chip benefits package
|Sector(s):||Marketing & PR jobs|
- Experienced manager of analysts and/or reporting insight teams
- Background can be from operational analytics, operational research, business reporting, customer analytics or marketing analytics – but with an emphasis on achieving business impact through your work, so you’re able to speak about how insights drove results
- Have experience with data visualisation tools like Qlikview and/or Tableau
- You’re an adept story-teller with data – able to identify the actionable insight and translating it into tangible business benefits for non-technical business teams to engage with
- Able to coach and mentor junior analysts
- Good understanding of reporting best practice, and how to embed it as a useful and influential tool with a business – not just something that’s handed to other teams who take no action off the back of it
- Solid numerate education to degree level or equivalent
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK – sponsorship cannot be provided.
As the Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for taking control of a team of 5 reports, as well as lead on large, complex projects, all stakeholder engagement and dealing with complex analytics projects, including some aspects where you will remain hands-on with the analysis work. But this will only be around 20-25% of your focus.
The rest, and core focus, of your time will be in raising the strategic game of how data plays an ever-more integral part in supporting the company in its decision making. So this will be both with a stakeholder group of around 450, right up to and including board members, as well as supporting your team to ensure what they’re focusing on really adds value, managing priorities and pushing back with the business where it’s appropriate and you know what’s being requested may not be the best use of your team’s time.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Blue Pelican Ltd
Phone 44 (0)1892 507 100