Customer Transition Coordinator
ID: #13373 Date: 18/07/17
|Location||England, South East, Kent, Ashford|
|Sector(s):||Customer Service jobs|
- Some basic experience with Excel (training will be provided)
- Professional approach to complaint handling
- Strong team worker - supporting colleagues to meet objectives and targets.
- Evidence of the ability to interpret data in order to evaluate performance.
- Ability to work under own direction and think of your own solutions
- Tenacious approach to challenges
- Positive under pressure
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Time Management skills
- Data literate
- Team working
More important than any of your technical capabilities will be your positive and willing attitude, and your ability to learn quickly. This is not a routine administrative position – you will have a love for learning and an open mind.
- Daily/Weekly maintenance of call schedules for Contact Centres
- Liaison with Contact Centre Managers - resourcing
- Monitor data tools for issues and customer objections
- Speak with customers to understand concerns and resolve issues where possible
- Running of daily in-house reporting suites
- Follow documented processes, liaise with logistics managers & field’s sales teams to analyse cost implications.
- Support Contact Centre Management Information tasks as required
- Generate data extracts for Field Sales, Contact Centres and Account Management Teams.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Brakes Group
Phone 0844 800 4900