Search more vacancies
ID: #13377 Date: 18/07/17
|Location||England, East Midlands, Lincolnshire, South Kesteven, Grantham St Vincent's|
|Sector(s):||Construction & Property jobs|
- Communication skills – ability to liase with all levels.
- Confident and capable manner.
- Plans and prioritises to bring tasks to a timely completion.
- PC literate.
- Work on own initiative.
- Hands on approach to repairs.
- Flexible and prepared to work over time/weekend at short notice (some out of hours contact may be required).
- Ideally racking trained but training will be given.
- Experience of using MHE including reach/yard truck and MEWP, although training will be given to the successful candidate.
- NEBOSH would be an advantage.
- Ensuring the effective use of MHE Equipment and organising maintenance.
- Conducting racking checks within the warehouse environment and manage repair programme liaising with contractors/service providers.
- Ensuring repairs of equipment is performed in a timely manner and to correct standards.
- Assisting the Facilities Co-ordinator in daily tasks.
- Supporting Facilities Co-ordinator in environmental duties.
- Control of contactors, including understanding of risk assessments and method statements.
- Issuing permit to work/hot work permits/working at height permits.
- Take lead responsibility in Facilities Co-ordinators absence.
- Working at height using the MEWP and man safe system on the warehouse roof.
- Record keeping for weekly/monthly checks as required.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Brakes Group
Phone 0844 800 4900
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.