Search more vacancies
Assurance Reporting Analyst
ID: #13493 Date: 20/07/17
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£19980.00 - £22477.00 (per Year)|
|Sector(s):||IT & Telecoms jobs|
- Essentially you will have experience of summarising complex information and of using analytical techniques/
- The successful candidate will also have experience of report and presentation writing, communicating ideas and concepts
- You will have the ability to demonstrate attention to detail with strong analytical skills in reviewing and presenting performance data.
- You will have excellent IT skills, particularly with the use of Microsoft office products.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills are also essential along with the ability to work in a team aswell as on your own initiative.
- You will be required on occasions to travel to different operational sites, therefore and a full valid EU driving license is required.
- Ideally you will have experience in project management and data management experience via SAP
- Working closely with the Assurance and Network Policy Manager you will support in providing the reporting authority within Asset Integrity for the Key Performance Indicators and status for projects delivered within the department and will provide quality assurance through monitoring, analysis of data and reporting of information.
- You will manage and monitor the necessary data to ensure it is correct and up to date, providing guidance of where and how to improve.
- You will aid the decision making process for projects being delivered within the department using reports, dashboards and scorecards as appropriate.
- Using analytics you will identify trends, areas of concerns, areas of best practice and improvement making recommendations based on the data and analysis undertaken.
- You will establish and maintain effective relationship within Asset Integrity to ensure that dashboards and performance measures provided are understood and accepted in order that decisions and actions can be taken.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Yorkshire Water
Phone 01274 692653
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.