ID: #13620 Date: 25/07/17
|Location||England, South East, Kent|
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 4 GCSE’s (including Maths and English)
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Securities and Investment Institute IOC module (stage 1) – Introduction to Investment and Securities (must be obtained within 6 months of registration of course
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external procedures and FCA regulations.
- Ensure that all complaints received are dealt with in accordance with the defined procedures.
- Ensure that any incidents or breaches are reported in accordance with procedures
- Ensure all Hornbill/Email queries are investigated and answered
- Perform required daily tasks in relation to Crest GUI functions where required
- Assist with the investigation and clearing of stock and cash differences (Query Logs)
- Investigate and resolve any reconciliation issues, liaising with areas concerned and reporting any issues to the Team Leader
- Provide accurate daily statistics for Management Information
- Ensure any issues/queries are escalated promptly to the Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Ensure the key controls you are responsible for are carried out within the month they are due and that any issues highlighted are addressed and followed through to resolution.
- Support and assist other team members during busy periods, holidays and absence
- Complete all monthly mandatory training and quarterly reading within the prescribed timescales.
- Ensure your functions are performed within the framework of the CASS rules. Attached is a matrix that sets out the responsibilities to ensure CASS objectives are met.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Capita plc