ID: #13621 Date: 25/07/17
|Location||England, South East, Kent|
Your experience will include:
- Previous Billing experience.
- Strong team Player with evident self- discipline and motivation.
- Ability to be flexible in both approach to individual tasks and time keeping.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong Excel
- SAP would be beneficial as would exposure to the Share Registration business
- To take a “hands on” approach to the monthly and quarterly disbursement billing process and to ensure that all disbursements are input into SAP accurately and according to deadlines.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the Client Services Team (RM’s) to ensure queries are dealt with efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain and update pricing tables and conditions in SAP to ensure correct fee structures are in place.
- Monitor and action on a daily basis the Billing Team Inbox for queries and requests from either external clients or the business.
- Assist in the Monthly/Quarterly Billing run.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Capita plc