ID: #13700 Date: 28/07/17
|Location||England, South West, Bath and North East Somerset|
|Company||Carter Jonas LLP|
Skills & experience required:
- RTPI accredited degree
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial focus
- Excellent team orientated interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Problem solving
- Work with development and agency colleagues on advising on the potential of land, sites and buildings.
- Undertaking research to support projects and reports.
- Drafting planning statements and assisting with submission and negotiation of planning applications.
- Assist with development plan monitoring and submission of representations
- Attending & contributing to Design Team meetings
- Assist with other general professional work
- Work diligently towards achieving MRTPI qualification, through the APC Structured Training Scheme.
Note: The provision of a Planning Service within the Bath office, serving the South West region has only recently been established and therefore there is substantial opportunity to assist in growing new business and serving local clients on a variety of both rural and urban projects.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Carter Jonas LLP
Phone 01733 588656