ID: #14319 Date: 25/08/17
|Location||England, South East, Surrey|
|Company||Coast Specialist Recruitment Limited|
|Salary||£25000.00 - £35000.00 (per Year)|
|Sector(s):||Financial Services jobs|
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a busy IFA environment and exposure to all aspects of the advice process.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise your own work load.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer Literate – good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and various different back office support systems and provider websites for information and processing.
- To directly assist our Chartered Financial Planner in providing a full financial planning service to individuals and businesses. This will focus on retirement planning, investments and ‘cash flow’ reporting but will also include exposure to all aspects of insurance protection – life, critical illness, PMI, income protection etc.
- Update and maintain accurate client records, including risk profile questionnaires, fact finds, client plans and valuations etc. on our back office system (Intelligent Office)
- Complete applications for any new business by paper or ‘on-line’ and track these through to completion.
- Liaise with providers to obtain quotes and product information for new business recommendations, together with valuations and policy information for on-going client reviews and servicing.
- Scanning all paper documents received via post - filing and updating the back office accordingly.
- Assisting with processing provider ‘commission’ statements
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Coast Specialist Recruitment Ltd