Search more vacancies
Pig Advisor - On-Farm
ID: #15125 Date: 27/09/17
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Company||De Lacy Executive Ltd|
|Sector(s):||Human Resources jobs|
- Strong communication skills.
- Have the ability to talk clearly and confidently when facilitating farmer meetings.
- Practical experience on Pig units - essential.
- Holds a valid UK driving licence.
- Confident to work with industry partners from across the sector.
- IT literate
- Communicate the benefits of the companies work clearly to the industry as directed by the Senior Manager.
- Be a regional point of contact for farmers in the region.
- Deliver information to promote the sector, products and services within the region.
- Encourage farmer participation in discussion groups etc
- This is a home based role that requires travel and work across the designated region.
- Plan farmer meetings and farm walks.
- Co-ordinate and deliver information to farmers within the region.
- Visit farmers individually to promote the uptake and adoption of our client's resources and services.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name De Lacy Executive Ltd
Phone 01885 483440
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.