Technical Sales Manager
ID: #15132 Date: 27/09/17
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Company||De Lacy Executive Ltd|
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, or possess relevant industry work experience.
- Proven B2B sales and business development experience.
- Experience of feed commodities and their end uses.
- An understanding of animal and human nutrition will be an advantage.
- Experience of International Trade, including the documentation involved, would be beneficial
- Proven negotiator with a 'can do 'attitude.
- A self-starter with an ability to adapt to any situation.
- Highly numerate with proven financial management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and competent at presenting to small and large groups.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- IT literate.
- Prepared to travel within the UK and globally.
Maintain and expand the existing product sales base with particular focus on continental Europe. Contract administration and report generation. Ensure logistics of product delivery are appropriately organised. Liaise with production and quality functions to deliver customer requirements. Ensure legal documentation and regulatory requirements are fulfilled. Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts. Tracking, collation and interpretation of sales figures. Establish and deliver high standards of outstanding customer service, protecting existing and ensuring repeat business. Contribute to pricing, marketing and business development strategies. Conduct market research with competitor and customer analysis and identify new sales opportunities. Budget management including th
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name De Lacy Executive Ltd
Phone 01885 483440