Search more vacancies
Feed Ingredient Market Expert
ID: #15137 Date: 27/09/17
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Company||De Lacy Executive Ltd|
- Have detailed market knowledge of the feed and feed additives industry, and be familiar with market conditions, company profiles.
- Have great technical understanding of specialist feed ingredients, especially amino acids, lysine and methionine.
- Experience and knowledge of the animal feed industry, with a well-developed network of contacts across the breadth of the sector.
- Ability to build and maintain close, trusting relationships with key contacts in the industry and to be confident that information supplied is high quality and dependable.
- Good judgement and ability to decipher information and know whether it is likely to be market-moving and then to be able to react quickly as a result.
- Enthusiasm for seeking out and developing new contacts, wider geographies and new market sectors both as an individual and in conjunction with others in the group.
- Ability to write coherent market reports which customers can base their purchasing decisions upon.
- Ability to build close working relationships across a geographically diverse team, communicating regularly with all team members to ensure everyone is aware of market movements and key news.
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential.
- The successful applicant will be an excellent communicator, enthusiastic, passionate about ensuring transparency in market pricing for feed ingredients and able to work as part of a close-knit team dedicated to providing must-have information for the feed sector.
- Regularly report on pricing of selected feed ingredients, ensuring pricing is transparent and accurate, as well as delivering news coverage of those markets/ingredients.
- Work alongside the lead analyst and senior analyst to maintain a detailed understanding of the feed ingredients market, the key players and the macro-economic conditions under which they operate.
- Work with existing and cultivate new contacts in all sections of the supply chain for animal feed to assess company and market conditions.
- Expand the geographical reach of our company/industry news coverage and price discovery process.
- Research new companies and industry insights, ingredient categories and formats of delivery.
- Tracks and breaks, with the assistance of researchers and editors, market-moving news, particularly concerning companies, economic developments and all factors affecting the feed additive industry, its suppliers and customers.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name De Lacy Executive Ltd
Phone 01885 483440
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.