Search more vacancies
Fruit Manager - South East
ID: #15144 Date: 27/09/17
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Company||De Lacy Executive Ltd|
- Relevant Horticultural or Agricultural qualification helpful.
- Previous experience in farm management or fruit growing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail and able to work to high standards to ensure fruit quality.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- IT Skills
- Lead the decision-making on all growing matters including fertigation, production tasks, venting & climate control, spraying, cleaning and farm maintenance.
- Provide technical growing expertise, advice, and direction.
- Develop innovative approaches and techniques and continually develop new and best practice.
- Ensure that tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Plan harvest activities with the Estate Manager, organise operations, logistics, and help to maintain fruit quality.
- Crop spraying activities and other husbandry tasks as required.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name De Lacy Executive Ltd
Phone 01885 483440
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.