ID: #15957 Date: 14/11/17
|Location||England, West Midlands, Coventry|
|Salary||up to £37884.00 (per Year)|
- High degree of numeracy
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field
- An understanding of the energy industry
- The ability to assimilate information quickly
- Strong commercial analysis skills
- Ability to work with imperfect/incomplete information and to use appropriate statistical/risk modelling techniques to manage uncertainty
- Good IT skills with the ability to design and maintain complex spreadsheet and database models
- Presentation skills and an ability to put across complex concepts clearly
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and interface effectively with people from all levels and parts of the organization
We are looking for a talented individual to join our forecasting team. You will be using quantitative and qualitative techniques to provide high quality, accurate volume forecasts of the future energy requirements of E.ON UK’s customers and New Business assets. Alongside this, you will be utilising mathematical and statistical capability to generate results from inputs, while challenging and reviewing methodologies to continually improve forecasting performance.
You will meet challenging timescales through Prioritising and promoting change, all while building relationships across our Portfolio Management department. We are looking for someone who can Demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving innovation, and someone who can contribute to ad hoc projects, as requested, supporting the wider business through use of modelling and analytical techniques to implement solutions to commercial challenges facing the business. You will be a Representative of Volume Forecasting within Portfolio Management and at retail business or Finance operational meetings.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone 02476 188300