Customer Service Advisor
ID: #15958 Date: 14/11/17
|Location||England, East Midlands, Leicestershire|
|Salary||up to £19781.00 (per Year)|
|Sector(s):||Customer Service jobs|
- Customer Service experience and being passionate about excellent service standards.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Listening and questioning ability
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to analyse cases and identify solutions
- Proven ability in negotiating and influencing
- Decision making taking all aspects into account showing empathy in sensitive situations
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with customers
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven track record of working using your own initiative with the ability to prioritise workload
- PC skills and working knowledge of Excel, Word.
- Proven ability of building effective working relationships.
Here at E.ON the customer is at the heart of everything we do and as a Customer Service Advisor you will play a vital role in supporting our vision of becoming the number one trusted energy partner by managing and resolving customer complaints to a high standard and building trust along the way. You’ll manage complaints from beginning through to resolution, ensuring we are treating our customers in a fair and reasonable manner.
This isn’t a contact centre role, however you will be taking incoming calls and picking up the phone as generally this is the best way to get the problem solved.
We’ll ask you to look at what we do and how we can improve our service to our customers in the future which will enable us to offer market leading customer service.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone 02476 188300