Search more vacancies
Year in Industry - HSSE Advisor
ID: #15960 Date: 14/11/17
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Salary||up to £17500.00 (per Year)|
- You’re working towards a 2:1 degree in either Engineering, Business Management, Law, Risk & Governance, Compliance or Environmental Studies.
- You have a knowledge of current policies and procedures that affect HSSE management.
- You can demonstrate you’ve given advice within a business that’s had a successful outcome.
- You’re a strong communicator and influencer, and able to make complex information easy-to-understand.
- You’re able to show you can extract data to draw credible conclusions and possess good analytical skills.
- Developing and implementing effective risk control systems, procedures and standards.
- Providing advice on technical / HSSE matters.
- Monitoring activities of the business to ensure we meet our HSSE requirements – to our people, our service providers, all third parties and the general public.
- Suggesting improvements wherever possible.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone 02476 188300
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.