Search more vacancies
Year in Industry - Undergraduate Risk & Planning Manager
ID: #15965 Date: 14/11/17
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Salary||up to £17500.00 (per Year)|
- You’re working towards a 2:1 degree in engineering, business, finance or any other numerical discipline.
- You’re able to act at pace, adapt quickly and learn new systems effortlessly.
- You can work independently, as well as take the initiative.
- You can spot trends, analyse data and take action as needed.
- You’re extremely organised, meticulous about detail, can juggle priorities and solve problems.
- You have superb communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Taking responsibility for planning and optimising the installations our technicians do each day
- Feeding back any compliance issues to the relevant stakeholder
- Evaluating any trends on compliance and performance
- Carrying out routine cause analysis.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone 02476 188300
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.