Search more vacancies
Technical Operations Manager
ID: #15969 Date: 14/11/17
|Sector(s):||IT & Telecoms jobs|
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field preferred.
- Good attention to detail.
- Confidence to lead projects and to communicate with partners at all levels.
- An inquisitive person who enjoys actively finding and sharing improvements and knowledge.
- Positive, can-do attitude, both internally and externally.
- Tenacity in the face of persistent technical issues or project blockers
- Ability to learn quickly and solve complex problems.
- Accountability for the integration and success of new or developing technologies such as; our Data Management Platform, Server-to-Server/App Header Bidding, New Rich Media Ad Formats.
- Working with the Adtech Development team to own improvements to critical metrics such as revenue and latency.
- Resolving issues from the Sales and Ops teams to look into discrepancies, tracking issues, new tracking technologies.
- Sharing technical trends and knowledge with the group and upskilling/training of Ad Ops on new systems and techniques.
- Liaising with Sales, Clients and Agencies to keep ahead of all cutting-edge technical developments.
- Preferred Qualifications (Experience)
- Advanced adserving experience essential. Expertise with DFP Premium a plus
- Strong organization and Project Management skills
- Superior understanding of audience buying ecosystem and underlying technology.
- Deep understanding of pixel tracking and in app conversion technology.
- Understanding of basic website technologies such as CSS, HTML, Cookies, Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name eBay Inc.
Phone (408) 376-7400
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.