Search more vacancies
Analytics & Strategy Manager, UK Trading
ID: #15970 Date: 14/11/17
|Sector(s):||Strategy & Consultancy jobs|
- Highly analytical, action and results oriented, self-starting, and be comfortable with applying new concepts and tools
- 2-3 years of experience in an analytical field
- Proficient in SQL and Excel
- Have a bias to action, and ability to cut through complexity to deliver operational changes.
- Customer focus & advocacy; real passion for customers & ability to link to day-to-day role.
- Strong Trading mentality – desire to get things right for our customer, balancing short term outcomes and long term objectives.
- Ability to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment; ability to influence.
- University degree, ideally in a technical or analytical discipline.
- Provide the analysis and insights to deliver market leading inventory selection in line with core customer needs.
- Contribute to the building and improving of business process across the team to facilitate efficiencies.
- Work with category manager on growing selection, promotions, and optimum sourcing recommendations.
- Support business initiatives by assessing the opportunity, tracking and optimizing the performance
- Manage multiple tasks through appropriate prioritization, plan and delegation
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name eBay Inc.
Phone (408) 376-7400
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.