Search more vacancies
Head of Communications, EMEA
ID: #15971 Date: 14/11/17
|Sector(s):||Marketing & PR jobs|
- 10 + years communications experience required.
- Multilanguage skills
- University degree, preferably in communications- or marketing-related discipline.
- Experience leading pan-European teams and managing pan-European PR campaigns
- History working with government stakeholders across Europe
- Crisis communications expertise
- Experience serving as primary European company spokesperson and training senior officials as company spokespersons.
- Experience developing and implementing internal communications campaigns
- Ability to manage budgets effectively
- Very strong written and positioning skills for all materials, including business communications.
- Experience developing and implementing social media campaigns
- Demonstrated hands-on management, planning, and execution and ability to meet deadlines under time pressure.
- Depth of knowledge of the online media space and a passion for sports and music. Ability to develop events on par with the best industry gatherings.
- Strong interpersonal skills a must.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of the public relations industry, and related knowledge of key trade publications, genre publications and local and national outlets.
- Proficient in developing and delivering business presentations.
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity.
- You are responsible for reputation management by building and managing relations with key journalists, policy makers and other key stakeholders.
- Development of a concise PR strategy on a corporate level and advice on board level for both future strategies for StubHub and tactical issues.
- Ensure PR strategy is aligned with business initiatives and coordinated closely with marketing, partnerships and product teams, acting as a bridge to collaborate with teams across these functions on media strategy, events, social media initiatives and more.
- Increase impact and ROI of PR by translating PR strategy into brand activation campaigns with measurable goals.
- Responsible for press releases, Q&As, messaging, coordinating brand/programming activities including presentation and media events.
- Identify relevant industry events and conferences to increase visibility, and identify appropriate speaking opportunities to define the company's leadership in this area.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name eBay Inc.
Phone (408) 376-7400
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.