Search more vacancies
Senior Brand Manager
ID: #15974 Date: 14/11/17
|Sector(s):||Marketing & PR jobs|
- Proven ability to develop consumer brand and marketing strategies
- Deep understanding of the full marketing mix
- People management experience
- Expertise in managing creative development across multiple channels.
- Experience in managing external creative and media buying agencies
- Drive for results
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Good analytical skills
- A good listener
- Lead in the development of the consumer and b2b brand vision, purpose, positioning, goals and strategies.
- Translate the brand strategy into brand plans and an annual marketing calendar.
- Provide day-to-day line management for Trade Marketing Manager, including setting objectives, responsibilities and performance standards.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with the internal commercial teams.
- Coordinate the creation and development of communication materials and media buying.
- Manage external agencies responsible for creative development, media buying and market research.
- Champion the brand internally, ensuring all aspects of the product and marketing align and are consistent with the ethos, guidelines and goals of the brand.
- Monitor brand health versus business goals - awareness, consideration, market share, etc. - and the competition.
- Measure, analyse and report performance of marketing campaigns.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name eBay Inc.
Phone (408) 376-7400
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.