Search more vacancies
Global Account Manager
ID: #16031 Date: 17/11/17
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Sector(s):||IT & Telecoms jobs|
- Minimum of 10+ years solution sales experience in the IT industry
- Demonstrable track record within the finance industry
- Fluency (written AND oral) in English is mandatory
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Ability to manage in a complex matrix environment.
- Excellent understanding of the competition.
- Consultative skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Strategic planning abilities.
- Negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate consistent overachievement on sales target.
- Has driven unique opportunities from business led conversations and can demonstrate scalability.
- Proven track record of selecting and leading a high performing extended team.
- Shared personal thought leadership and strategic agility.
- Management experience
- Contributes to formulating and driving execution of near and long term strategy for respective focus area.
- Manages territory planning and goal assignment; manages current and future pipeline.
- Anticipates and resolves difficult problems.
- Leads complex negotiations for specific focus area.
- Influences internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
- Solicits and escalates feedback on programs to monitor effectiveness.
- Drives incremental sales.Increases wallet share of Dell EMC in overall Barclays business.Sells all Dell EMC Technologies.
- Drives the 3rd Platform and Transformational journey
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone 0844 444 3225
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.