ID: #16059 Date: 20/11/17
|Location||England, South East, West Sussex, Crawley|
|Company||Direct Line Insurance Group plc|
- Experience of high volume accident repair management and scheduling
- Thorough understanding and experience of BS10125 regulations
- Knowledge and experience of Thatcham repair methods
- The management and co-ordination of productive and support staff to ensure effective workflow of repairs to meet the volume, sales, cost and customer/quality targets.
- Ensuring all Blueprint/Procedural/BS10125 regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Accountability for meeting and improving on customer satisfaction targets .
- Achieve and maintain and embed all “best practice” and “lean activities” as dictated by business strategy.
- Achieving budget sales and cost targets weekly, monthly and annually
- Ensuring all health and safety policy and procedures are followed at all times with all staff utilising safe working practises and monitor the correct use and storage of PPE.
- Achieving plan departmental and site productivity by effective holiday planning, workshop loading, scheduling, motivation and performance management of the productive staff.
- Apply Standard Operating Procedure in accordance with policy standards
- Ensuring regular 1 to 1’s and quarterly reviews are undertaken in a timely manner and ratings are correctly applied.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Direct Line Insurance Group plc
Phone 44 1132 920 667