ID: #16061 Date: 20/11/17
|Location||England, North West, Cheshire West and Chester|
|Company||Direct Line Insurance Group plc|
|Sector(s):||Motoring & Automotive jobs|
- Experience in driving / recovery.
- Customer focused/Customer handling skills.
- Good knowledge of area local to centre.
- Holds a current valid driving license, which meets the fleet insurance criteria and ideally hold a class ‘C’ LGV Licence.
- You will be required to hold a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) and Digital Tacho
- Responsibility for collecting and delivering cars within agreed timescales, ensuring the customer receives the best possible service on collection and delivery of their car.
- Ensure all cash and credit card transactions are accounted for and that all transactions are processed in line with Blueprint and company procedures.
- Complete forms to indicate damage on car, and specify accident related damage and highlight old damage, take digital photographs – gain signature from customer.
- Highlight any defects identified during loading/unloading of vehicles or as identified at the hand over of the vehicle to the customer and bring to the attention of the (Senior) Repair Controller.
- Ensures all jobs are referenced and filed on completion of job.
- Supports team members in the allocation of work and in meeting targets.
- Liaises with Customer Service Team Leader regarding the allocation of jobs.
- Carries out checks on courtesy cars and completes necessary paperwork.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Direct Line Insurance Group plc
Phone 44 1132 920 667