ID: #16357 Date: 07/12/17
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Sector(s):||Construction & Property jobs|
- Degree and/or masters in town planning and a Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (MRTPI).
- Experience in town planning – ideally with experience of private sector working.
- Experience of managing deliverables of a team.
- Experience of drafting planning reports/ strategies for clients, managing the preparation of planning applications and data analysis.
- Experience of or keen to gain experience in promotion, marketing and tender preparation.
- Attending and leading client meetings and general contribution to the development of a planning business.
- Working with other groups within a multi-disciplinary environment (e.g. Environment, Transport and Project Management).
- Developing working relationship with planners and other disciplines within an organisation and also in external forums.
- Experience of managing a challenging and varying workload which can change at short notice.
- Experience of or keen to gain experience and knowledge in financial accountability for projects and delivery within budget and programme.
- Experience of presenting to clients and key stakeholders and promoting a client’s interests through the use of a wide range of presentation techniques.
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills.
A senior planner is responsible for supporting the team leader and associates within the planning team on a diverse range of planning projects. A senior planner will often take responsibility for a specific aspect of a project (e.g. preparing a planning application, drafting a report and meeting with clients or key stakeholders) and for smaller projects will be responsible for the delivery of the project in accordance with a client’s objectives and timescales.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone +44 (0) 207 755 4659