Search more vacancies
ID: #16368 Date: 07/12/17
|Sector(s):||Accountancy (Qualified) jobs|
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to train others in finance topics/software
- Ideally degree level, but minimum of two A levels or equivalent
- Finance-related qualification would be useful, eg Level 4 NVQ in business admin or finance, or AAT/CIMA qualification
- Assist in/take responsibility for Operating Plan process by running Ovaview reports, completing appropriate templates, chasing staff for information, updating PFF on behalf of project managers
- Prepare first draft of Operating Plan for review with Senior Finance Officer and practice leader. Submit approved Plan in accordance with Regional deadlines.
- Monitor income, profit and costs monthly against operating plan, advising leaders and senior team where there is variance.
- Prepare monthly reports for leaders
- Chase project managers for invoicing and monitor income against costs on projects.
- Chase project managers for forecast updates where necessary and update PFF
- Use Ovaview to download data for bespoke reporting
- Use CRM proactively, ensuring financial data is accurate, chasing project managers for information, running reports to check pipeline activity and ensure that job number applications comply with local protocols.
- Provide project managers with break-even rates ensuring information is accurate and in accordance with local protocols
- Monitor and report on staff overheads
- Provide induction to staff on timesheets and expenses claims, approve timesheets and expenses claims as and when necessary in accordance with local protocols
- Undertake staff inductions including Office H&S Briefings, Ovaview, Extensity, Concur and CRM briefing
- Take responsibility for approving and chasing timesheet completion to ensure that all timesheets are completed before month-end financial close.
- Chase project managers for supplier invoice authorisation.
- Authorise suppliers invoices where necessary
- Liaise with Accounts Payable for payment dates for suppliers and/or staff
- Advise Project Managers on appropriate financial set up for projects and provide training on Ovaview where necessary
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone +44 (0) 207 755 4659
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.