Search more vacancies
ID: #16387 Date: 08/12/17
|Location||England, South East, Oxfordshire|
|Company||Auto Skills UK|
|Salary||£20000.00 - £24000.00 (per Year)|
|Sector(s):||Motoring & Automotive jobs|
- Our client, is part of a well-established Dealership Group and is looking to recruit an experienced Parts Supervisor!
- You need to have some trade experience within the parts department and have a good understanding of the parts operation, including complete stock control and stock obsolesce.
- You will also need to feel comfortable in a selling capacity and take any opportunity that presents itself to up-sell.
- Experience of managing at least one staff member of a Parts Department
- Knowledge and experience of car parts and enjoy building relationships with customers
- Maintaining stock levels in the stores, including stock control and stock obsolesce.
- All parts to be recorded prior to the Technician receiving them and booked out through the computer terminal as soon as possible.
- All stock and orders to be checked against delivery and advice noted and located.
- All discrepancies noted and relevant action taken for credits.
- All parts requiring new location to be listed, locations given and entered on the computer as soon as possible after receipt.
- All paperwork relating to returns to be completed as soon as possible and returned to the manufacturer.
- To attend an annual stock check and required to do perpetual stock checks all year around as required
- Ordering specialist parts as they are required
- Undertaking inventory checks to make sure all-parts ordered are delivered and are the correct parts needed.
- To serve the customer in a polite and responsible manner and to ensure that payment is made to the Company's requirements and policies at that time.
- To ensure Technicians are served as quickly as possible.
- Parts that require ordering are obtained as quickly and economically prudent to do so.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Auto Skills UK
Phone 0333 222 5978
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.