Search more vacancies
ID: #16401 Date: 08/12/17
|Location||England, Yorkshire and The Humber, Sheffield|
|Sector(s):||IT & Telecoms jobs|
- Being communicative and social – Must be able to communicate well with teams.
- Having a focus on Continuous improvement - Must continually be looking to improve their own skills and encourage the team to do the same
- Being pro-active - the Scrum Master must actively look for issues which are hindering the team, or might hinder the team in the future, and seek timely resolution
- Having focus - the Scrum Master must seek to keep the team highly focused on completion of the Sprint goals, while protecting the team from external ‘noise’
- Displaying sound judgment - Use appropriate strategies to achieve objectives, considering the situation, issues and persons involved.
- Being self-confident - Be willing to state and defend ideas and convictions while recognizing other options. Have the confidence required to stand alone when this is the best course. Being willing to adapt and change depending on circumstances.
- Showing flexibility - Demonstrate sensitivity to the organizational environment. Tolerate ambiguity, shift priorities, change style and respond with new approaches as needed.
- Showing initiative: Actively and enthusiastically attempt to influence
- Fostering team spirit and collaboration within your team
- Ensuring that the team follow the values and principles of Agile as far as possible and apply the Aviva Agile framework appropriately.
- Ensuring transparency on team activities including sprints, velocity, risks, team and stakeholder happiness.
- Delivering integrated change across multiple Development Centres.
- Ensuring quality is driven into all aspects of the delivery lifecycle and defects are driven out as early as possible.
- Being part of the Agile community across Aviva CIO.
- Respecting end customers’ interests in compliance with Aviva Values the principles of Treating Customers Fairly
- Working in partnership with Run teams to ensure long term integrity and maintainability of our software assets.
- Management and control of resources and suppliers ensuring that supply and capability meets agreed commitments including engagement or engineering initiatives.
- Ensuring application roadmaps are in place and govern against them
- Ensuring risks are managed as they arise, escalating to Project Manager or technical roles as required
- Facilitation of workshops with business stakeholders and development teams
- Management and development of people within a delivery team.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Phone 01603 622200
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.