ID: #16466 Date: 08/02/18
|Location||England, East Midlands, Derbyshire, North East Derbyshire, Dronfield South|
|Company||2 Sisters Food Group|
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our success. Bring those qualities, coupled with self-motivation and desire to make this role your own. You will be…
- A 17th Edition qualified apprentice trained Engineer
- From a food production background – bakery, ambient or high care.
- Experienced in electrical, mechanical and PLC’s (Siemens S7) fault finding/repair
- Experience of maintaining drives and invertors.
- Fully conversant of Health & Safety legislation's
- Results and KPI driven
- Analytical and good eye for detail
- Forward thinking and driven by a challenge
- Able to prioritise workloads
- A team player
- Good communicator
- Personable - outgoing and able to build trusting relationships with site colleagues and stakeholders.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Shift Engineer to join our award winning Gunstones Bakery in Sheffield. This site produces a range of baked products for one of the nation’s favourite retailers, M&S.
This opportunity will offer you the chance to build upon your current knowledge within a fast paced state of the art food production facility. As Maintenance Shift Engineer you will report to the Site Engineering Manager and be part of a team of 28 Engineers operating over days and night shifts. You’ll be an integral part of a team that keeps the production lines running.
Your duties will include (but not limited to); Day to day maintenance of packaging and wrapping machinery, mixers, dividers metal detectors and conveyors. You will carry out planned and preventative maintenance checks including mechanical, electrical and PLC’s (Siemens S7) react to production breakdowns and also undertake regular machinery inspections. You will be proactive and understand the financial implications of keeping the production lines moving and keeping breakdowns to an absolute minimum. You will complete maintenance and engineering checklists to high levels, therefore excellent PC skills are a must to achieve in this role. You will look at areas of improvement by initiating Continuous Improvement strategies. . You will strive to improve production, quality and service for internal and external stakeholders. You will demonstrate high levels of resilience and analytical skills with a never give up approach.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name 2 Sisters Food Group