Regulatory Project Manager
ID: #16469 Date: 08/02/18
|Location||, United Kingdom|
|Salary||£28165.00 - £35206.00 (per Year)|
Salary £28,165 to £35,206 depending on experience + pension + quarterly performance related bonus + 25 days annual leave
|Sector(s):||General Insurance jobs|
- you will have project management experience with experience of managing projects through the full project life cycle, including project planning, project monitoring, risk management and stakeholder management. You will have a project management qualification or similar, e.g. Prince2 and APM
- knowledge on the importance of assurance with experience of running assurance activities in a project
- you will have excellent communication skills, able to communicate verbally and in writing across the business at all levels
- you will have a logical and analytical approach to managing and completing tasks
- you will have the ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- you have strong attention to detail and focus on task completion.
- you will be a dynamic and self-motivating team member who has the ability to work both independently and within the wider team
- the role will be based at Buttershaw, Bradford but we occasionally visit teams located in different parts of Yorkshire, so the ability to travel is required.
- Planning, coordinating and managing the delivery of Price Review information and assurance processes
- Managing changes in reporting requirements, as defined by Ofwat
- Liaising with colleagues across the business units to track performance and report to senior management
- Developing and managing the audit process with the external auditor, including management of resources and costs
- Developing and manage the data management system (currently SharePoint)
- Responding to Ofwat queries and clarifications as required
- Compiling reports for Ofwat and other key stakeholders when necessary.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Yorkshire Water
Phone 01274 692653