IT Asset Managment Specialist
ID: #16472 Date: 08/02/18
|Location||England, North West, Manchester, Bradford|
|Salary||up to £34161.00 (per Year)|
|Sector(s):||IT & Telecoms jobs|
- Experience in an IT Asset Management function and/or its underlying principles/lifecycle
- Quantifiable examples of cost savings, compliance achievements and
- Experience of maintenance of Software Asset & Hardware Asset inventories
- Ability to plan and oversee large scale asset replacements
- Ability to co-ordinate, plan and execute asset disposal
- Experience of development and maintenance of asset roadmaps
- Good knowledge of the asset management lifecycle
- Ability to articulate entitlements and software compliance
- Good understanding and knowledge of IT security services and solutions
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a dynamic, changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Ability to present ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to influence individuals and ensure completion of activities
- Strong financial knowledge building business cases on ROI
- Ability to collect, evaluate and interpret information from multiple sources
- Creativity and lateral thinking
- Seeker of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to contribute to the management team and work associated with it
- Recognises business critical issues and come up with cost effective resolutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to facilitate where necessary any issues/conflicts to get to a resolution quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Ability to develop and maintain effective internal/external relationships at senior levels
- Highly motivated and self-reliant with a personal drive for continuous development and demonstrates a strong customer service ethos.
IT asset management (ITAM) is the set of business practices that join financial, contractual and inventory functions to support the life cycle management and strategic decision making for the IT environment. Assets include all elements of IT software and hardware that are found in the business environment.
As an IT Asset Specialist, you'll be working across the IT Asset Management Lifecycle. This includes (but is not limited to) client devices (laptops, desktops, smartphones), printers, servers and storage. Also corporate software, licenses and compliance. You'll be primarily responsible for the creation and review of ITAM policies and governance, asset tracking & the detailed upkeep and inventory of IT Assets, reclaim and reuse and IT asset spend. The IT asset specialist can provide detailed information on their environment to aid current and future decision making.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Yorkshire Water
Phone 01274 692653