Search more vacancies
ID: #16477 Date: 08/02/18
|Sector(s):||Marketing & PR jobs|
- Computer literate, use of MS Office suite of products and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of on-line and off-line marketing
- Knowledge and experience of Pensions industry
- Proof reading and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Project management skills
- Good all round administration skills
- Website experience and Social media
- Knowledge of Financial Services
- Good command of written English
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible approach to working
- Travel as necessary to support business needs.
- Working with Illustrator and InDesign in the creation of branded collateral (flyers, brochures, adverts and powerpoint presentations)
- Management and delivery of e-communications – including email, website, social media and intranet pages
- Liaising and networking with stakeholders – including clients, colleagues and suppliers for campaigns
- Brand guardian for the business
- Maintenance of the website (including the creation of digital graphics) in line with wider marketing strategy.
- Organising and attending events, delivering events programmes that ensure brand presence is maximised and objectives are met
- Proactively establishing and maintaining working relationships with all support departments.
- General support activity such as administration, market research, and invoicing
- Undertake other appropriate duties as may be requested by the business
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Xafinity Group
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.