Search more vacancies
ID: #16479 Date: 08/02/18
|Sector(s):||Financial Services jobs|
- The ability to manipulate spreadsheet data using formulas, such as Index, vloook up, Pivot table and Macro is essential.
- Organised methodical approach to workloads
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team towards targets
- Can do attitude and takes pride in work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Pays attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Good standard of education
- Use of HMRC Shared Workspace and Compendia Pension Administration System.
- Preparing, submitting and receiving data.
- Manipulating spreadsheet data in order to undertake analysis.
- Complete calculations both manually and spreadsheet based of pension benefit data.
- Revaluing and devaluing pension benefit data to ascertain any under or overpayment values, reporting results to clients to consider rectification actions.
- Undertake rectification actions to member benefits and issue communication.
- Project work as directed by Senior Project Analyst or Manager.
- Dealing confidently with HMRC, Clients, Scheme Actuaries, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties by phone, email and letter.
- Completing bulk updates to the database to ensure that records are accurately maintained.
- Providing general support to the Project team.
- Ensuring that work is prioritised correctly so that target dates are met.
- Monitoring and completion of monthly and annual tasks
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Xafinity Group