Search more vacancies
ID: #16500 Date: 06/02/18
|Sector(s):||IT & Telecoms jobs|
- Experienced and proven 2nd / 3rd line support in a service driven industry or Pre/Post Sales support at a similar competitor organisation
- Knowledge of Windows clients and Windows printing services
- Experience of troubleshooting application related issues in a complex network environment with good TCP/IP knowledge
- Experience with Hosted and Cloud environments and solutions.
- In depth IT infrastructure knowledge and experience.
- Experience of working in a test bed environment reported problem replication, investigation of vulnerabilities, hardware and software maintenance
- Use of VMWare (Virtualised test environments)
- Provide evidence of strong technical documentation skills
- Ability to create and follow technical configuration and build instructions
- Good time management - proof of being able to manage their workloads and work remotely
- Experience of Installation and configuration of server technologies such as MS Windows Server 2008, 2012 etc
- Understanding of print server installation and management
- Experience of MS Print driver installation and configuration
- Provide technical architectural support for design and technical delivery services for contract life, from proof of concept to live deployment / service delivery acceptance for all software or hardware solution components, including current and future innovations for service improvements
- Provide a technical work stream escalation point for any customer or Xerox related service level impacting incident or problem, by managing the escalation to a successful conclusion, under direction of the Technical Account Lead/Team Leader.
- Provide support to the technical team leader to achieve the smooth implementation of new or amended services within the MPS contracts by providing technical support in each of the end-to-end solution components and infrastructure items, understanding alternative packages and able to recommend the correct tool for the proposal, i.e. Xerox versus third party comparison
- Engage and assist other work streams, as required
- Provide a support role during the testing and rollout of the technical solution within the guidelines of the contracted service
- Assist in the design and implement the infrastructure, enablers and tools to produce the Management Information and Billing reports
- Produce supporting documentation required as part of the MPS contracts.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Xerox Corporation
Phone 44 (0)800 066 5433
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.