Search more vacancies
Senior Managing Counsel, NSC Region
ID: #16501 Date: 06/02/18
|Location||England, Hillingdon, Uxbridge|
- Extensive management experience necessary.
- Minimum 12 + years PQE.
- Experience working on European matters for multi-national company.
- Specific exposure to the Nordic markets.
- Qualified solicitor or barrister essential, in UK or European jurisdiction.
- Substantial experience gained in drafting contracts in the Information Technology sector.
- Results driven and accepts accountability for decisions and actions taken.
- Extensive knowledge of and significant experience in contract law.
- Experience collaborating with and supporting regional leadership teams.
- Knowledge of public procurement regulations and, from a legal perspective, preparing bids and tenders.
- Experience of working with operational, financial, HR, legal and statutory procedures and regulations.
- Exposure to European Regulatory issues.
- Knowledge of TUPE.
- Familiarity of working in a US technology company desirable.
- Familiarity with GAAP and revenue recognition principles desirable.
- Familiarity with EU competition law.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills and ability to work in highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent professional ethics, integrity and judgment
- Provides prudent business-focused legal advice as a key member of, and trusted advisor to, the NSC Region senior leadership team.
- Proactively provides counsel and input in support of business priorities. Partners strategically and proactively with the NSC leadership team on legal matters.
- Manages, coaches and develops an effective legal team who support the region instilling a culture of teamwork and collaboration and fully utilising all OGC resources.
- Works with sales and service teams to negotiate, structure, and/or administer contractual documents that establish business relationships with vendors, customers and/or partners.
- Manage external counsel and focus on the reduction of outside counsel spend.
- Manages and oversees litigation arising in the region.
- Trains and educates business and functional clients with respect to regional and US compliance regulations.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Xerox Corporation
Phone 44 (0)800 066 5433