Search more vacancies
Sales Manager- Central Government
ID: #16502 Date: 06/02/18
|Location||England, London, Hillingdon, Uxbridge North|
- Bachelor's Degree
- Successful track record of sales - and sales management - associated with winning complex, large scale outsourcing sales opportunities
- Strong experience of building senior client relationships and personal credibility at C-level
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of the strategic issues facing customers in different industry sectors
- Proven ability to inspire, lead, motivate and influence customers, sales professionals and senior management
- Demonstrated ability to work strategically and collaboratively - and lead - in a matrix management environment
- Develops a Go To Market (GTM) plan in line with business strategy for the Sub Sector
- Recruits, develops, leads, mentors and coaches to create and retain a high performing team of senior sales professionals
- Delivers profitable revenue streams to achieve plan with a balanced business performance through the effective management of a high performing team. Ensures a robust and accurate outlook process at all times and shortfalls to plan identified and remedial actions carried out promptly.
- Work with Marketing / Inside Sales to develop demand generation activities and ensures 100% follow up of all leads and suspects created from these activities by salespeople in the team.
- Personally and actively develops and fosters relevant senior client relationships in support of the overall achievement of sales targets.
- Actively supports sales cycles and major customer engagements by bringing specific knowledge and experience to the opportunity.
- Acts as a champion of people development and drives the adoption of performance and development tools (e.g. skills gap assessments on Global Talent Builder and Sales Force Excellence). Ensures that performance and skills gaps of team members are addressed.
- Collates and provides management information based on the agreed management process.
- Drives the adoption of key business strategic direction and provides feedback on these.
- Contributes to the effective launch of new services and solutions by providing industry specific expertise or market knowledge as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with the sales governance processes and the business unit best practice
- Undertakes external benchmarking - identifies and oversees implementation of sales management best practices.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Xerox Corporation
Phone 44 (0)800 066 5433
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.