Search more vacancies
Indirect Channels Sales Specialist
ID: #16504 Date: 06/02/18
|Location||England, London, Hillingdon, Uxbridge North|
- The successful candidate must have a strong financial understanding, along with a wealth of business, market and competitive knowledge.
- Significant demonstrable track record and results in channel / partnership management
- Experience of operating in an indirect working environment at a Senior Exec level as well as through sales, marketing and support functions
- Substantial sales and marketing experience in a channel sales environment, including competitor information
- Experience of managing budgets and executing programs
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of the market place in which Xerox and its competitors operate
- Successful proven track record of negotiating and influencing
- Business Management Degree
- Work collaboratively with the Channel Business Managers to support and drive partners to generate incremental XPPS business. Achieve a target of (indicative) XPPS = $23M, Solution & Services = $6M
- Work collaboratively with the European XPPS Deployment lead on the effective implementation of the XPPS programme In the UK
- Identify, recruit and develop existing partners to enable them to go to market with the XPPS offering and identify potential new XPPS partners.
- Build effective working relationships at a senior level within a partners to build trust and engagement. To be a trusted business advisor within partners on the XPPS offering.
- Provide Xerox teams with regular feedback on the marketplace, competitive knowledge, trends, programme effectiveness and partners challenges in deploying XPPS.
- To understand the local market place, the key players and the strategies that exist in the marketplace relative to managed print services.
- To promote the XPPS offering to the channel and all of its relevant components to the partners based on the partners business model and drivers. Ensure the partners understand their responsibilities in leading with an XPPS offering.
- To build a comprehensive knowledge of the XPPS suite of tools and systems, and how these benefit the partner, and how they can be integrated into the customer business.
- To advise partners on the development of their first XPPS sales pursuit to ensure success through validation of the proposition to the end-customer, articulation of the value proposition to the customer in line with their business drivers, correct alignment of partner resource and the impact of sales tools and systems suites.
- To manage the internal and external resource required to enable the partner to deliver XPPS in the marketplace.
- To perform the role in adherence to the Channel Management Operational Excellence Standards.
Tell about this vacancy friends
Name Xerox Corporation
Phone 44 (0)800 066 5433
Archived: This vacancy is not longer available, use our search engine to find similar vacancies.